WE ARE COMMITTED TO MAKING FEMINIST CAMP ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO ATTEND.
Many students are eligible for funding and course credit from their schools, and we are happy to help facilitate those conversations. However, if institutional support isn't available to you, please apply below. Financial aid via sliding-scale tuition is made possible thanks to several generous underwriters, including our Alumni-supported Scholarship Fund.
Each program has a different deadline for financial aid applications:
- Bay Area Program (April 5-8, 2018) Financial Aid Application Deadline is March 1, 2018
- NYC Summer Program (June 4-8, 2018) Financial Aid Application Deadline is April 1, 2018
- Seattle Summer Program (June 18-22, 2018) Financial Aid Application Deadline is April 1, 2018
- Young Feminist Collaborative (July 16-27, 2018) Financial Aid Application Deadline is May 18, 2018
Tips for applicants:
- We are better able to help potential campers who have a firm sense of how much they can personally contribute towards the camp tuition.
- If you are able to stay with friends or family in the area (or otherwise secure your own housing), you won't need to pay the housing fee!
- Unfortunately we are not able to offer financial aid for travel costs to/from camp. However, we do cover most on-the-ground travel throughout the session.